Saturday, 5 April 2014

Does any1 no of a good poker site that’s not Victor chandler.?

Does any1 no of a good poker site that’s not Victor chandler.?
The reason I’m asking is that vc have change there software and its crap. I have been playing on vc for over 3 years now and I’m so dissapointed with the new software. Does anybody no of a good poker site.


Best answer:


Answer by clever investor
Doyle Brunson, VC poker is actually a site that is connected to Doyle Brunson Poker. DB is the better site … do a search and take a look…


You should already have some knowledge of Doyle.


okay i’ll give you the link.


Give your answer to this question below!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Does any1 no of a good poker site that’s not Victor chandler.? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/04/05/does-any1-no-of-a-good-poker-site-thats-not-victor-chandler/

No comments:

Post a Comment