Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Is anyone interested in setting up a ladies poker night? I am happy hosting.?

Is anyone interested in setting up a ladies poker night? I am happy hosting.?
Hey, i am interested in setting up a poker night maybe once a week, I’d be happy to host or even attend some one elses night if anyone knows where one is being held? I live in Se london so if anyone is interested get back to me. : )


Best answer:


Answer by Justin
ya babe stip poker lets do it lol


Add your own answer in the comments!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Is anyone interested in setting up a ladies poker night? I am happy hosting.? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/02/19/is-anyone-interested-in-setting-up-a-ladies-poker-night-i-am-happy-hosting/

No comments:

Post a Comment