Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Boyfriend taking part in poker?

Boyfriend playing poker?
well basically my boyfriend is very keen to play poker. He likes to do it maybe 3-4 times a month. personally, i have issues with gambling etc as i have experienced the damage it can potentially cause. Whenever I ask him to cut back it ends in a huge fight. He claims he does not do it for the money, however my argument is that it can be a slippery slope. He also told me that he did not do it online, yet i found out he was playing on “freeroller” or something, im not too sure what this entails. I really would love it if he stopped. I am not in anyway a control freak. He’s only 18 and i think hes maybe too young. We’ve been together for over a year. if anyone has any views/advice id really appreciate it. thanks.


Best answer:


Answer by reallyknackeredoldgit
Poker can also be a very social game. If he’s playing with mates for pennies, then I’d let it pass; it’s a way to have fun with an element of competition (which guys like). If he’s playing high stakes and losing a lot of money, then you have a problem and need to tackle it.


What do you think? Answer below!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Boyfriend playing poker? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/03/18/boyfriend-taking-part-in-poker/

No comments:

Post a Comment