Monday, 17 March 2014

How to practice poker?

How to practice poker?
Hi, I have been playing poker on and off for probably near 2 years now! I’m only 16 but I have played for play money a fair bit on sites such as partypoker.com etc. I also have began to watch it on tele too, I just love it.


So what ways should I practice playing poker?
Do the professionals use partypoker or fulltiltpoker (or any online poker rooms) to practice?


Extra: What is the best poker room around online? Thanks


Best answer:


Answer by milftastic
I love the texas holdem application on facebook and bebo!!!! Its great for practicing


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post How to practice poker? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/03/17/how-to-practice-poker/

No comments:

Post a Comment