Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Why do i usually start of winning? Then I lose it all?

Why do i always start of winning? Then I lose it all?
What tends to happen,
I discover a market and start betting, I win, then I win then I win again. Then i lose the whole lot.
This has happened time and time again but there cant really be such a thing as beginners luck so, Is it my greed that beats me or something else? Do I start to believe that I ‘know’ the formula of winning and so then am not realistic about the situation? what is it?


Best answer:


Answer by OllyDee
You gotta know when to stop. If your on a winning streak just keep going. Once you start to loose just walk away. Don’t do stupid bets when you start loosing. I know its tempting to compensate for the money you’ve lost but its not worth t.


What do you think? Answer below!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Why do i always start of winning? Then I lose it all? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK


http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/10/22/why-do-i-usually-start-of-winning-then-i-lose-it-all/

No comments:

Post a Comment