Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Best Pub Poker Event format?

Best Pub Poker Tournament format?
I am looking to start a weekly poker tournament at my local… I was wondering what the best tournament format would be… i.e starting chips, blind level, blind increments etc. If anyone can advise a great basis to start where entrants are not short stacked, blinded out easily and the game isn’t finished in an hour. I’d be looking for around 10-20 people to play for up to 3 1/2 hours max ideally.
Any assistance gratefully receive…


Thanks


Best answer:


Answer by Tony
1. No-limit Texas Hold’em
2. 2000 in starting chips (that’s pretty normal)
3. Small blind 25, big blind 50 (double every 20 minutes)…for a faster game start at 50 and 100.


Add your own answer in the comments!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Best Pub Poker Tournament format? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/05/13/best-pub-poker-event-format/

No comments:

Post a Comment