Thursday, 15 May 2014

Can anybody excellent at poker aid response this concern? ten points!?

Can anyone good at poker help answer this question? 10 points!?
I’m writing a story in which a girl challenges a guy to playing heads up. Would it be correct to say something like


“Lets play for two hundred a game, she said, “Just a few games…I know you can afford it.”


or would this be better?


“Lets play 5/10 blinds she said, “Just a few games…I know you can afford it.”


later during the argument he says


Sensing he was backed into a corner, Jake shook his head, “Fine…but we play for five hundred a game,”


or


Sensing he was backed into a corner, Jake shook his head, “Fine…but we play for 10/25 a game,”


By the end of the night the girl is down eleven thousand dollars, they play for a good few hours. I’m tempted to use the 10/25 blinds but I don’t play poker myself so I’m not sure what is the most realistic.


Any help would be great.


thanks


Best answer:


Answer by LegFuJohnson
Why do you have to be good at poker to answer? Don’t you just have to familiar with the vocabulary?


I’m decent, but I don’t know if I’m good enough to answer.


The first choices… $ 200, $ 500 are fine for a story. Just saying the blinds wouldn’t mean anything without the buy-in.


What do you think? Answer below!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Can anyone good at poker help answer this question? 10 points!? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/05/15/can-anybody-excellent-at-poker-aid-response-this-concern-ten-points/

No comments:

Post a Comment