Friday, 1 November 2013

Can you acquire more than £1000 by playing a Poker Recreation online?

Can you win over £1000 by playing a Poker Game online?
I’ve seen some advertisements advertising Poker Games Online. I’m fourteen, but when I’m old enough, I might try and make some extra money and use of one these sights?


Can you really win £1000 playing this?


Best answer:


Answer by LegFuJohnson
Could you? Sure. There are on-line poker tournaments all the time with pri es much more than that.


But I doubt you are good enough at poker to win. If it was that easy, everyone would just do it.


What do you think? Answer below!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Can you win over £1000 by playing a Poker Game online? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2013/11/01/can-you-acquire-more-than-1000-by-playing-a-poker-recreation-online/

No comments:

Post a Comment