Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Enjoyable games/guidelines for a round of golf?

Fun games/rules for a round of golf?
Hello,


I’m going on a golf holiday with some mates and I’d like to know any stupid rules/side games you know to play whilst we are playing. Anything such as punishments for the worst drive or challenges such as only use certain clubs during a hole.


Thanks.


Best answer:


Answer by Allen C
Ive played the 4 iron challenge and its pretty difficult. You can only use your 4 iron on every hole except while putting. There’s also a game ( I forgot the name of it ) but whoever has the best score on that hole gets to take a club away from your mate. So if you get a better score you could take away his driver. You can take any club away except putter.


Add your own answer in the comments!


Share and Enjoy


• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS


The post Fun games/rules for a round of golf? appeared first on POKER UK.


POKER UK





http://www.onlinesportspoker.info/2014/01/22/enjoyable-gamesguidelines-for-a-round-of-golf/

No comments:

Post a Comment